Things to do
Visitor attractions nearbyThings to do
The Woods Caravan Park offers superb facilities and activities in a unique location giving you unparalleled access to the very best of central Scotland. Golf, fishing, safari park, off road cycling, motor sports, pony trekking, historic sites, hill walking, canals, steam railways, shops, pubs and restaurants are all close by.
With public transport into Stirling every 20 minutes you are always within easy reach of the local attractions. Local train stations in Alloa and Stirling offer regular services to Glasgow and Edinburgh. With a wide range of activities so close by you will never be stuck for something to do.
- Golf – 5 mins
- Equestrian Centre Pony Trekking – 5 mins
- Hill Walking – 5 mins
- Sterling Mills Shopping Outlet – 5 mins
- Off Road Cycle Routes – 5 mins
- Stirling Castle – 15 mins
- Blair Drummond Safari Park – 20 mins
- Wallace Monument – 15 mins
- Bo'ness and Kinneil Railway – 25 mins
- Linlithgow Palace – 25 mins
- Falkirk Wheel – 25 mins
- Linlithgow Union Canal – 25 min
- Knockhill Racing Circuit – 20 mins
- Deep Sea World – 30 mins
- Perth – 35 mins -
- Edinburgh – 40 mins
- Glasgow – 40 mins
- Loch Lomond – 40 mins
Please contact us today for more information on all of the parks facilities, the local activities and travel times.
20% Discount at these Golf Courses